Books that will satisfy my various challenges, or that I’m reading just because.
- Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and Project Managers in Transition. Nonfiction. Reading challenge for work.
- Collaborative Leadership: Building Relationships, Handling Conflict, and Sharing Control. Nonfiction.
- The Confessions of Socrates. Fiction.
- Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch. Fiction. Recommended by a fellow challenge-taker for Pop Sugar.
- Hogfather. Fiction. Meant to read last year for Pop Sugar, religion for Strategic.
- Kill the Farm Boy. Fiction.
- Leader Evolution: From Technical Expertise to Strategic Leadership. Nonfiction.
- The Leadership Moment: Nine True Stories of Triumph and Disaster and Their Lessons for Us All. Nonfiction. Textbook.
- Mrs. Queen Takes the Train. Fiction.
- Night and Silence. Fiction.
- Organizational Behavior. Nonfiction. Textbook.
- Principles of Managerial Finance. Nonfiction.Textbook.
- Questions of Character: Illuminating the Heart of Leadership Through Literature. Nonfiction. Reading challenge for work.
- The Story Factor: Inspiration, Influence, and Persuasion Through the Art of Storytelling. Nonfiction. Textbook.
- The Things They Carried. Fiction. Textbook.
- The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters. Nonfiction.
- The Practice of Adaptive Leadership: Tools and Tactics for Changing your Organization and the World. Nonfiction. Reading challenge for work.
- The Progress Principle: Using Small Wins to Ignite Joy, Engagement, and Creativity at Work. Nonfiction. Reading challenge for work.
- Book read by a stranger in a public place for Pop Sugar.