Books that will satisfy my various challenges, or that I’m reading just because.
- Appetites: A Cookbook. Nonfiction.
- The Bobby Gold Stories. Fiction.
- Collaborative Leadership: Building Relationships, Handling Conflict, and Sharing Control. Nonfiction.
- Crooked Heart. Fiction. Book club pick.
- Don’t Panic: Douglas Adams & The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. Nonfiction.
- How the Dukes Stole Christmas. Fiction.
- Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly. Nonfiction.
- Medium Raw: A Bloody Valentine to the World of Food and the People Who Cook. Nonfiction.
- Midnight’s Furies: The Deadly Legacy of India’s Partition. Nonfiction.
- No Reservations: Around the World on an Empty Stomach. Nonfiction.
- Questions of Character: Illuminating the Heart of Leadership Through Literature. Nonfiction. Reading challenge for work.
- We Fed an Island: The True Story of Rebuilding Puerto Rico, One Meal at a Time. Nonfiction.
- Where the Crawdads Sing. Fiction.
- The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters. Nonfiction.
- Becoming. Nonfiction.
- Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process. Nonfiction.
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life. Nonfiction.
- What If It’s Us. Fiction.
- The White Darkness. Nonfiction.
- Book read by a stranger in a public place for Pop Sugar.